cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to remove a field in receiver FCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in receiver file FCC.I have  the target structure with 5 fileds,but when I do FCC,I donot want the first filed in file.

But I need to generate the filed in target structure,as I ma doing variable substitution with it.

Can anyone tell the correct solution???

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriparna,

you can use ASMA to generate file name instead of variable substitution.

Then you can remove the field altogether from target XSD.

You can use this wonderful blog by Shabarish Vijayakumar for reference

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2009/03/26/dynamic-configuration-vs-variable...

Please kindly,if possible,  rate the blog if you find it useful.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you tried right click -> disable field option for that field? If not try it.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

I have tried,but its not generating the file name in variable substitution,as I told I am using the filed for that purpose.

Regards,

Sri

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I had to do something similar to this a while back and while I couldn't remove the field without doing extra coding I was able to use a workaround to get the file I needed.  I simply moved the unwanted field so it was the last field declared in the target structure and it resulted in one blank line at the bottom of the file generated from FCC.  I don't know if this will work for your requirement but it may help.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby