cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment issue

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good Afternoon.

I have created Plan Assessment cycle using tcode KSU7 for the year 2013 (Jan-Dec) and executed using tcode KSUB. I need to distribute 100% of Sender indirect costs for 2 receivers (96%  and  4%).

Please suggest me the processes for Distribution, Assessment & SKF.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Distribution and Assessment are used to allocate the cost between cost centers. Through Assessment we can also transfer relevant cost to COPA.

Differences between Distribution and Assessment are:

1. In distribution process, cost will allocate to receiver cost center(s) with the same cost elements which we have in sender cost centers. Wehere as in case of Assessment process, all the cost will carried through a secondary cost element category called 42 series. i.e. in receiver cost centers all the sender cost will be cumulated and stored in a 42 series category.

2. Through Distribution, we can transfer only primary cost, where as in Assessment we can transfer both primary and secondary cost elements.

Broadly, Distribution advantage: We can see the nature of expenditure which we are transferring

Disadvantage: We cant transfer sencondary cost elements

Assessment Advantage: We can transfer both primary and secondary cost elements

disadvantages: We can't see the nature of expenditure because total cost will be carried through secondary cost element category - 42 series.

Statistical Key Figure (SKF): It is base to allocate cost between cost objects.

Eg: employee count - Each (EA), rent of a premises (SFT).

Whenever you want to transfer the cost based on the above mentioned SKF figures, you can use it.

Hope you understand the basic usage of Distribution and Assessment.

Regards

Srinivas Salpala

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you very much for the help in this regard. It is truely helpful to get basic knowledge.

Thanks.

Answers (0)