cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPED not triggered due to movement type change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have the current issue in which when I want to transfer goods from one plant to another through the usage of EWM the movement type in the outbound delivery in ERP gets its movement type changed from 641 to 315. This happens when the ERP system receives the message from EWM that the goods issue is complete and so the SPED must be triggered to create the inbound delivery relevant for the destination plant. I cannot figure out why EWM should give the trigger to ERP to change the movement type to one that is relevant for intra-plant transfers. the problem is that:

1. The SPED message isn't triggered (due to movement type change I think).

2. When I manually introduce SPED the system gives out an error message that  Error while determining ref.mov.type for WM via Table 156S: 315/X/X/ /B//. Message no. L9029.

I do not want to change the table to introduce the reference movement type because it is not the good movement type. I would really want to figure out why the movement type is changed after the info is transferred from EWM.

Thank you,

Claudiu Mxim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved. The cause was the route which was determined from EWM. Although it was a transfer between two plants the system determined a TCD route and so the ERP system tried to transfer the goods from one storage location to the other (inside the same plant due to TCD settings). All would of been ok if the trigger in the ERP wasn't a Purchase Order.

Thanks for your feedback,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats great , thanks maxim.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maxim ,

Your outbound from EWM should trigger Inbound in ECC for other plant with correct movement type for goods receipt , is that  what you are looking for ?

please confirm .

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

Actually my outbound delivery should trigger the SPED message firstly (which it does not) due to the cause that the movement type for the outbound delivery item has been changed from 641 to 313. And so the system does not see as relevant the message type SPED. My question is why is the system changing the movement type in the outbound delivery when the info comes back from the EWM that the goods have been issued? Why does it detect that the destination Storage location (from another plant) is somewhat within the source plant?

Thanks, Claudiu