cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic product proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I’m trying to get dynamic product proposal to work, but I’ve got one question. In customizing you can define under ‘<i>Dynamic product proposal</i>’ a document procedure for product proposal (PP). This value can be assigned in <i>“maintain procedure determination (online) for product proposal</i>”. The PP value for the customer can be assigned in the customer master data, but where can you assign the value for the PP procedure for the document type? The SAP help says the following: <i>Determines which product proposal procedure the system automatically uses for a sales document type. The document procedure is saved as a key in the header for the sales document type.</i>

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but the document type (OR) that I am using does not have a field where I can assign the procedure value.

Who can help me?

Thx

Message was edited by:

Skander Essaim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Skander,

Try the IMG under menu path:

IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Dynamic Product Proposal > Assign Document Procedure for Product Proposal to Sales Document Types.

Thanks,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ben,

Thx, but I’ve already assigned the value there and it does not work. All the settings in customizing under ‘Dynamic Product proposal’ are made. But when I enter a customer in VA01 nothing happens. And as I understand it based on customer and document type, automatically a proposal can be made. Instead of adding the proposal by hand, by selecting an item proposal.

I read somewhere that you can activate product proposal but in the sales order screen (Edit – Display range – Product proposal active – inactive) , can not be used (light grey). There is something that I’am missing, but what…..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind it already works.

Apparently there was something wrong with the function module SD_DPP_PRODUCT_PROPOSAL. I’ve changed it to the customer material inforecord module and now it works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

can you send me the steps which you followed for the same.

Regards,

gauravjit