cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM - Role provisioning and User Creation with CUA system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

In GRC10 (SP9) I have an issue with Access Risk Management module about the role provisionings and the user creations.

When a request is approved for user’s creation or role assignment there is a failure: no provisioning is done.  In Audit Log I have the following message “Provisioning log is not available”, it seems that is not a problem with the path because the last message is “The process is finished and the end of path is reached”. Also, the status of the request is: "Request Approved".

I am working with a CUA system, so I have changed the CUA Model Distribution in the SPRO (SAP NOTE 161621).

How can we allow the role provisioning and the user creations with a CUA system in GRC 10 ?

Thank you for your help

Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added a screenshot of Audit Log to provide more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kouko,

We must integrate SAP GRC ARM 10.0 with SAP CUA too. CUA system will create the request and then syncronize with SAP GRC ARM 10.0 to trigger workflow approval.

After responsible accept or not the request, ARM will sync information with CUA and backend too. We don't know if we can make this integration. Please, could we help us with that? Do you have some manuals or guide to make this configuration?

Thank you so much.