Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling menu behavior of SCASEPS transaction

rgoncalves
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, masters!

I'm new on SRM and i need some help.

Using transaction SCASEPS, my user wants a water mark on attachments, with name (sy-uname) and date & time, when he displays it, downloads it,

does a check-out or sends it by e-mail, under certain rules.

The code for this water mark is ready. I created a function, using the BOR id (is_lpor) as a parameter. It gets the binary data of the attachment, sends it to a webservice, with mime type and water mark data. As a result, it returns a binary data of a .pdf file witch is a copy of the attachment with a merged water mark on it.

While debugging, the only BADI I found was GOS_SRV_SELECT (IF_EX_GOS_SRV_SELECT interface), after menu select, but it only works when displaying the attachment. I need to replace the normal behavoir of the menu with my code, to control all possibilities.

Searching the web, i found this discussion http://scn.sap.com/thread/417801 , talking about creating a subclass of a standard class. I found a more suitable class for my needs on CL_SRM_SWISS_KNIFE class (IF_SRM_SK_FRAMEWORK~START_ACTIVITY method).

Creating a subclass and redefine its methods is easy, but I don't know how to register the service as said by the above discussion.

Thanks on advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rgoncalves
Explorer
0 Kudos

I finally did it, but using implicit enhancements:

1) Document's view window :

- At end of method ADD_SPECIAL_TOOLBAR_BUTTON of class CL_RMPS_SP_DOCVIEW_GE, i added new buttons to the document's view toolbar.

- At the begining of method FUNCTION_SELECT of class lcl_main_tbar_event_receiver (CL_SRM_SP_BDV) ,  i get the document id and set the actions i needed or change standard behavior.

2) In menu context

At begining of method DO_MY_ACTION of class CL_RMPS_SP_DOCVIEW_GE, i set the actions i needed or change standard behavior.

These method are not the same for all objects on transactions SCASEPS.

Answers (0)