cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a scenario where we pick manually and selectively the batches for our deliveries.

However, i have a problem when i picked a batch manually its not displaying the Batch weight against to it.

Can any one guide me. Attached is the screen shot.

Thanks

Phani vanka.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani

I can't find any screen shot with it.

Regards

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried attaching, but SDN didnt allow. plesae suggest without screen shot . if u need any furhter information please dont' hesitate to ask

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani

I am not able to figure out that what system is proposing in manual selection for the weight against it, is it blank or does system issues any messages when there is no weight against it.

It will be be great if you share screen shot or something.

Regards

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

In the delivery item --> batchsplit view i am able to view only the batch number i selected and not the delivery qty (suppose to have weight against the batch).

Thanks

Phani vanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani

Based on your observation I did the testing and I am able to see the quantity at the Batch Split View:

Here is the Screen Shot of Batch Split View

And here is the Loading View in the delivery, you can see the Weight and Volume also

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Can i know if you have batchmanagement triggered automatically ?

we have no automatic determination of batches. we have batchmanagement at material level.

now when i create Delivery refering to SO , what i was doing is click on the " Batchsplit " button and manually select batches from F4 Key. its then i am not able to see the delivery qty for a batch. can you  please tell me the config settings which will help me to acheive the desired result .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani

Thanks for the reply, here also the batch is not determined automatically its done like you said F4 and selection and all and I don't think there is anything needed in the config to achieve this.

Just come to VL01N and put the details and press enter then click on picking and don't put storage location or batch, just select the line item and click batch split.

Please check which delivery type you are using.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

is htere any possibility you upload a video ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani

For the same issue you have to activate Batch Management.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Attached is the screen shot where we can clearly see that when batch number is manually given system is not fetching the Batch quantity against it.

Please guide how we can see Batch quantity for a batch number in Delivery-->Batchsplit

Below , Delivery quantity field didnt populate itself when Batch number is given.

Thanks

Phani