cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any options to MDM_CLNTR_EXTR regarding selection criteria?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company is using MDM_CLNTR_EXTR to extract vendors from ECC for our MDM 7.1 system.  We have not had an issue since our selection criteria has been just a single AuthGroup value.  Now, we are looking at changing and using a set of Purchase Organization codes.  From what I know, the selection criteria force you to use a range.  We do not have a perfect range to use, but want to pull a distinct set of purchase orgs. 

Are there any tricks to being able to select by multiple values rather than range?

I have not tried it, and not sure if possible, but does anyone just use multiple MDM_CLNTR_EXTR variants and corresponding jobs, each with a unique selection criteria?  I would have to be careful about scheduling these to run without interference I assume.

Thanks,
Keith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

You can use the feature of "Duplicate Row" provided by SAP. you can select the parameter which you want to have multiple values for, and then click on the Duplicate Row icon on Selection Parameters toolbar.  This is how it looks like. Then you can give multiple ranges or multiple values and filter data for extraction. This would solve your problem. Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Answers (0)