cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xml to rfc scenario question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Earlier I have worked only on flat-file scenarios using one-one mapping which is prettey straight forward to achieve my output. Now I have given a XML file and a BAPI (which creates sales documents) where in I need to do necessary steps to achieve my required output. But I am confused how to do mapping steps using the XML file. Please guide me with the steps involved for achieving my output.

I just need a gist of the steps that I need to follow for a xml --> rfc scenario. Please help

Thanks,

Nani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might also want to check this link for date function for understanding..

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tips/XI/Date/Conversion.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis/Baskar,

Thanks for the replies. I still didn't get required output what I am looking for. Please assist me in getting the samething like in the above screen shot for date format.

Thanks,

Nani

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You basically need to do file to rfc scenario. Search scn for the file sender and RFC receiver. You will find the threads and blogs for this requirement. The below link for the response reading from synchronous RFC to receiver file (async sync without bpm). You can partially use the below link for just only file sender and rfc receiver.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without+BPM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to achieve my requiremnet as said by you. I have a question where I need to format the current date to required format. But, I am stuck. I saw a existing mapping online which shows how to get the date formated. I am looking for this node "getDate" which is not in there. How can I achieve this. Please let me know. Below are the screen shots I found online. I need my date also in the same way. Please let me know the steps to achieve this.

Thanks,

Nani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can use a standar function for this format.

Only right click on function date(DateTrans) and choose the format.

Regards.

Lucho