cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm only for some parts of the ERP, it is possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have one question about Charm, lets say that I configure Charm for our ERP through the normal DEV,QAS, and PRD systems. Becuase of some requirements from my company It will be only used by some functional modules in ERP (as a pilot), like MM,and CO for example, it is possible to keep the others modules like PSM, FI, etc, working in the old way of transporting objects and changes?

Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

yes, it is possible.

Within solution manager system you will create a Solution Manager project for ChaRM with a maintenance cycle for a running system/application.

Together with the maintenance project you will create a IMG project with a CTS project on the development system.

All transport requests of the maintenance cycle will be assigned to this new CTS-project.

Via ChaRM you will create new transport requests, release transport requests and import the requests into Q- or P-System.

On the other hand there are no technical restrictions: you will be able to work with the "old way" further more. It doesn't depend on the application, but depends on the authorizations, which are assigned to your developer.

Best regards

Horst

Answers (0)