cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing for case management

0 Kudos

hoping you can assist , we are implementing pc , I am stuck with case management customizing.  When I do the comparison , I find the following customizing is red:

Define case tpes

Create status profile

Create terminology profile

define number interval for case

create vaules for attribute category

define processes

After all my research , my conclusion is that this customizing needs to be copied from the 000 client. However , my basis guy is of the opionion that we need to customize this ourselves? Can you please provide some feedback on your opionions , I have search all over and could not find anywhere , How to customize to case mangement.  I have work through all the best practice documents for GRC, but nothing.  Please please assist.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you get this result, it is an indication that client 000 was incorrectly copied.  It usually means that some components are missing.  The preferred way to correct this is to transfer the settings again from client 000. The configuration should come over in the client copy.  The following is from the IMH Help for that configuration step.

Compare the settings in the current client with the settings in delivery
client 000. For this, use the Customizing Cross-System Viewer (transaction
SCU0), which you can call by choosing the Customizing button. Make any necessary
adjustments to the settings in the current client, or transfer the settings
again from the delivery client to the current client (see SAP Note 753547).

If the settings in the delivery client also contain errors, there would
appear to be an error in the delivery. In this case, contact SAP Support

0 Kudos

Thanks a million for your feedback, I shared your response with basis , and they fixed it !

Answers (0)