cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rz20 send emails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´ve set the method CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2 for one monitor. In Methods tab in Auto-reaction method I´ve put CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2 method.

This steps has been setting on client 000, then I´ve forced the monitor for launch the e-mail. I waited for the time of 1-5 minutes and the job of sapconnect runs every 5 minutes.

The sapconnect is configured correctly on client 000, but in client 000 and 200 I can´t see the email for the alert.

How can I see the emails generated for CCMS alerts?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sending of email for alerts are correct. But is it necessary to configure the sapconnect in client 000? I´ve configured on my client 800.

Are there any possibility to modify the body of the email sended of the method CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, e-mails will be sent out from client 000. SAPconnect has to be setup in it.

In transaction RZ21 copy the method CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2 to ZCCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2 and edit to suit your requirements. Then in transaction RZ20 add the ZCCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2 method to the monitoring template. These steps you do in your working client, not 000.

SreeniC
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

Note the sender should be a valid Dialog user in 000 Client.

Check whether central tool dispatching is running or not. If it is not running , schedule it from  RZ21
Technical infrastructure > Configure Central system> Activate Central system Dispatching
Then once the job is finished, Goto monitored system RZ20, and check the node which is in RED.
Goto  Node -> MTE -> Display details
In auto reaction definition and method, it should have the CEN method.

Then Check SCOT in  Solman to see if alert mails are going fine.

Thanks,
Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

See the attached SAP note for troubleshooting tips. You should look at the CCMS Selfmonitoring log in transaction RZ20 of the client 000.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/939616