cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB52 : no stock,MB51:empty sloc,MMBE:stock available @cc & client level in SAP WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My user is facing problem with stock.We are having WM module and in PO in confirmation tab everything ok.the issue is in Inbound delivery.with repect to PO, GR was made in MIGO and then Inbound delivery was created in VL31N.Also the storage loc\plant is non WM managed so there is no need for TO creation and confirmation.And this plant is Non-HU managed.so once full picking was done delivery will be created.but when we check the stock in MB52 there is no stock..i think this is due to non WM plant (plant/stor loc is not assigned to any warehouse) and my doubt is why system is showing empty stor loc eventhough we did Goods reciept using MIGO and also in MMBE eventhough we are giving plant,stor loc it is showing only the stock @ client/company code level and not @ plant & stor location level.

Please find the stock position in the below transactions for the reference.

In MB52 : no stock
In MB51 : A reception but on an empty Sloc

In MMBE: Stock is available

Kindly help me in getting the solutuion.thanks in advance.

As issue is long pending if we get suitable solution it will be great .

Regards,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor

Hi shiva,

If you have maintained confirmation control as Inbound delivery in the PO, then, the process to be followed is

1. Create PO with confirmation control

2. Create IBD - either manually/automatically with reference to the PO

3. Process the IBD - Pick / Pack depending upon the customization setting for the delivery type

4. Perform goods receipt with respect to PO, OR, click on the Post goods receipt button at the top of IBD.

Please check that there are no material statuses in the material master and ensure that PO is released in case release strategy is active.

Now, as you said, the plant is not WM managed, then why bother looking at MB52 report?

Further, please try posting some MM documents with the stock which you can see available in MMBE. If everything is working fine, then I don't see any reason to worry.

P.S. - Please check the WM views of material master.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks to everyone.

As you said no WM managed so no MB52

Also in GR the stor.loc is missed but in PO was entered. and checked in MB51 and found that with respect to plant it is showing output and if i put sloc also it is not giving any output.

in MMBE user clicked neg stock er line item selection so ihave removed that and finally it is displaying company code,plant,sloc and finally batch..but it is not displaying any stocks for the material.

So i decided t check posting intial stock in MB1c but business is not allowing me to do that.b'cas the plants are already go live.

So kindly help to proceed further. how this is esolved.

Acually my account god locked and unable to reply and udate the status.

Thanks for giving solutions. Thanks to every one answered.

KIndly give proper fix why stock is not dislaying for that articular material.

Regards,

G.V.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

please guide me why stock is not showing in MMBE for that particular material...

i have checked OMS2 or stock quantity/value update tick all are ok'

material is also ok.

GR was created with repect to plant only and not with SLOC..so in MB51 the material doc is showing w.r.to plant only..please guide me.Thanks.

Thanks & Regards,

GVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

KIndly see no stock is displaying in MMBE. means there is no stock\?

but we did GR osting for this\?

Kindly let me know.

Regards,

G.V.Shivakkuamr

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly confirm if issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved.stock not showing in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Any solution for MMBE not showing stocks count. kindly advise. Thnaks.

Regards,

GVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MMBE will display the stock only when there is a entry in MARD table, please check whether you have the stock entry for your material in MARD table.

Also, please refer SAP note # 982345, hope this helps you.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva ,

If MMBE is showing stocks there will be definite goods receipt documents posted against it.

If storage location is WM managed there will be stock in WM as well , which you could find in LX03.

Kindly provide stock reports & all relevant information  at IM and WM for detailed analysis .

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the screen shots of the material document and MMBE, i will help you to fix the issue.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks to everyone.

As you said no WM managed so no MB52

Also in GR the stor.loc is missed but in PO was entered. and checked in MB51 and found that with respect to plant it is showing output and if i put sloc also it is not giving any output.

in MMBE user clicked neg stock er line item selection so ihave removed that and finally it is displaying company code,plant,sloc and finally batch..but it is not displaying any stocks for the material.

So i decided t check posting intial stock in MB1c but business is not allowing me to do that.b'cas the plants are already go live.

So kindly help to proceed further. how this is esolved.

Acually my account god locked and unable to reply and udate the status.

Thanks for giving solutions. Thanks to every one answered.

KIndly give proper fix why stock is not dislaying for that articular material.

Regards,

G.V.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am ready to provide max points.pls help.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shiva