cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satellite System Data in ZMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

In ZLFN transaction type there used to be System data in Overview tab with information from satellite system such as user name.

How could I show up that in ZMIN?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SapFan thank you for replies.

But the solution was sooo easy. I just shoud've maintain text type SUSD. I was missed out  in my text.det.proc

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diana,

Could you confirm customization for SUSD ? System data is assigned when you create incident from CRM UI ?

BR,

SAPFan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

There isnt any special setting that you would need to do for ZMIN. it automatically gets populated, after you do the inital satellite system config in BCOS_CUST.

If you are usign CRM UI -you can view it in the system data tab. similarly, there is a tab in the workcenter as well, when you open the incident and scroll down - i dont remember the exact name.

Let me know if you dont find it, then i will give you the exact navigation.

Regards,

Sneha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha!

I kindly ask you show me the exact  way where I can find that infomation in crm webui.

I have displayed all assighment blocks of incident but do not see in any system data.

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diana,

Check if you can see text assignment block with 'System data' icon.

Besides, which version of Solution Manager do you use ?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Fan.

there's no System Data in my Text assighment block.

I use SolMan 7.1 SP4

Can you please tell how can I add this icon?

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diana,

As Sneha wrote, you have to maintain table BCOS_CUST using tcode SM30:

In dest. column you should add RFC connection to ypu Solution manager.

After this customizing when you create message the system data at crm_ui should appear.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, I've made configuration in BCOS_CUST in all satellite systems. But no button System Data

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diana.

OK, I found slightly difference form which GUi you are create incident message. On my system if I create message from SAP GUi system data is shown. If I create message using crm_ui system data didn`t shown.

Question is - it`s normal behaviour?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried create incidents diffrent ways:

from satellite system by double click on sap icon

from sap gui in solman system  with bcos_cust conf OSS_MSG:NONE and with RFC dest

and from webui

no system data button any way

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Diana,

I have investigated the issue and probably you need to generate rfc connection using solman_workcenter tcode link 'managed systems', point 3 'connect to managed system'.

You need to generate rfc connection SM_<SID>CLNT001_TRUSTED and put them to bco_cust table on satellite systems.

It works when I create message form SAP gui.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Managed_Systems

"There will also be the RFC destination SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_ TRUSTED in the satellite system. This RFC can be assigned as the RFC destination in table BCOS_CUST for sending service desk messages to the Solution Manager Service Desk. Sender requires an account in the Solution Manager to successfully send the message"

BR,

SAPFan