Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative worcenters not transferring to APO

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please help me here.

I created characteristics with resources,class (019) with characteristic assigned to it and assigned the resources to main operation in the recipe and after that tried to send the PDS to APO but the PDS is not getting updated with alternative modes. It is coming with only one resource.

Could you please let me know whether i missed something here. Any thing to do with transferring class and characteristics (019).

Please guide me to send all the alternative resources to APO PDS for the material.

Thanks,

Prash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you don´t need to transfer these characteristics to APO. What you are missing is to classify the operations/phase in your recipes: you will generate alternative modes when the system finds a match between characteristics in your recipe and in the workcenter.

This allows you to control ie. that only some recipes using a given workcenter generate alternative modes in APO.

regards,

J.

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I have selected all the resources which can be used for the particular operation using classification in recipe but eventhen it is not transferring to APO.

Any guidelines from your side.

Prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you cifed the extra workcenters to APO?

Please read post http://scn.sap.com/thread/897814, you will find a step-by-step guide to check with your current procedure.

regards,

J.