cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headline in PDF form for travel expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we've implemented the pdf form deriving from PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM.

If a trip was saved and settled, everytime we get the PDF headline: Expense Report/Travel Expense Statement (Trial Printout)

Calling the pdf form was done with PR05 and portal. Everytime we get the (Trial Printout) addition...

I'm not sure how to avoid the part "(Trial Printout)".

I've done some researching and found out, that PTRM_WEB_FORM_PDF_GET was called and there is a constant c_test, which is set to 'X'. So everytime a trip has ABREC=2 or 3, we're getting the (Trial Printout) addition - even in productive system.

I've looked up the documentation, but didn't find anything relevant.

Has anyone an idea how to avoid this addition?

best regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Christian

If you remove the text from the template itself in the actual layout via the transaction SFP- are you saying that it still prints depending on the ABREC status?

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

thanks for the hint - I already did this to disable the irritating "Trial Printout" addition in productive system.

If ABREC = 0 or 1 we always get the addition "(Simulation)"

If ABREC = 2 or 3 we always get the addition "(Trial Printout)"

And in this case, I think, this constant c_test = 'X' in PTRM_WEB_FORM_PDF_GET forces the addition of "(Trial Printout)"

I don't understand why this is fix for c_test. If c_test = ' ' then there would be (Correction) or (Duplikate) or [(empty)] as addition, depending on print status of the trip.

cheers Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I think System is behaving as per define SOP. When you simulate a trip then its means its trail (or Test) printing and if you want to print actual then you need to run t-code PRF0_PDF - Standard Form for printing of travel reports, it will not displays Trail print and once printed , second time it will be printed with DUPLICATE.

So i would suggest to use t-code PRF0_PDF for printing of travel expense reports instead of overriding the text.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

thanks for your suggestion.

In our process the traveller himself prints out the form over portal (or PR05). There is no bulk processing or possibility for the traveller to user PRF0_PDF.

So could it be, that in this case, the addition (Trial Printout) will always appear on the form?

cheers,

Christian