cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous SOAP to SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In request structure there will be ID, based on which response is received.There will be multiple responses (Response node is 0.. unbounded).

In each response there will be ID and i need to compare the ID in request and  ID in all the responses we get.

I need to send only those responses which match the ID in request.

The response mapping is an XSLT mapping.

So my questions are..

1)How to track the ID in request while we do response mapping?

2)How to do comparison of IDs in XSLT mapping once we track the request ID?

Thanks,

Vinayak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here is one option:

1. In your request message mapping, create a custom dynamic configuration key(via UDF) and then save your values there.

2. In your response message mapping, retrieve the value of the custom dynamic configuration key.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Do i need to go for BPM for this?

How can i retrieve the values from dynamic configuration.

Thanks,

Vinayak

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

No BPM is required.

e.g in

Request Message Mapping UDF for Dynamic Config:

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION)

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create(“yournamespace”,“yourKey”);

conf.put(key, "yourValue");

Then in the response mapping,

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION)

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create(“yournamespace”,“yourKey”);

String val = conf.get(key);

There is an issue with this using ICO in dual-stack systems though. The dynamic config value is not retrieved.

Hope this helps,

Mark