Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipments in collective proc (VT04)

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey SAP experts

I am trying to create shipments in collective proc (VT04). Under selection variant I have maintained a variant to select the required deliveries. Under grouping criteria I have given 7 routes that needs to group accordingly. My issue is under Data and options rule. Under data and options only one shipment route can be given. But I want my 7 routes to have their specific route once the execute button is cliked.

Can I create shipments for 7 different routes with one click ?? ( shipment route under header data should contain their specfiv route accordingly)

Or Do I need to maintain 7 differenent variants and rules to achieve this ? Pls help me to solve this scenario. If you are not clear pls let me know I will explain with an example. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain

I am using same variant for all routes but I have to change route in data and options every time. You can create same variant but execute it 7 times by changing route in it.  Please read F1 help of this field. Please read SAP note195363 for deleting existing variants if you need to delete them.

Answers (0)