Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MessageMapping:hierarchical Structure to Flat Structure

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In message mapping I need convert hierarchical structure to Flat Structure: Pls see the below screen shot of source and target structure.

I have tried the mapping with node function useOneAsMany with SplitByValue, But it is not working as expected, Only the first records is displayed in the test results, 2nd record is missed out. pls see the below screen shots.'

Is this the right way to use node function or need to write UDF's, If Yes can you pls provide sample code?

Thanks for the help

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try using this mapping:

For Item

For Name

For Address

For Materials, Unit and Price

Input and Output

The mapping does not check for duplicates though, but it would work with multiple rows of item.

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks mark. your suggestion worked out for me. Thanks all for inputs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If iten not going to repeat multiple times in one order file then you dont need UseOneAsMany function and SPlit by value.

do direct mapping and map order---->Row.

Regards,

Raj

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

In my case both Header and Item repeats. So its like Multiple items in a header and header also repeats as well. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Arun

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Node function logic works only if Order records had one header and multiple line items.

Are you sure course message is going to have two type of structure(one hader /Multiple Line iteam and multiple orders records?

Regards,

Raj