cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with QaaWS - Week Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My question is regarding the Query as a Web Service Tool. We have implemented a universe on the BEx Query and used this Universe to create Query as a Web Service. I have 3 input parameters for this request. One is mandatory and other 2 (From Week and To Week) are optional. When I have created the web service in QaaWS everything works perfectly. If I enter all three parameters I can see the result in the "Preview" Tab. After publishing the query when the web service is passing the week values(optional parameters) then the query is not returning anything. If I don't provide these values(optional parameters)then I can see see the result (but this result is not filtered based on the week).

The values for the week I am using in the QaaWS tool is in MM.YYYY format. In the web service I have tried all the formats I can think of (MM.YYYY, MM/YYYY, MM-YYYY, MMYYYY, YYYYMM, YYYY-MM, YYYY.MM etc etc) but none seems to be working. But in the back end query is working perfectly with all the parameters. I don't know why the query does not work when I provide these optional parameters.

Can you please provide your valueable inputs on the issue?

Thanks,

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What's your product version, support package, and fix patch level ? (i.e. BI4.0 SP04 Patch4.6)

Regards,

H