cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass deletion of Quota arrangement entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create a custo program to mass delete incorrect "Quota arrangement" entries in the system.

Is there any std program which I can refer to or a std FM which I can use?

Also is there any FM which can fetch existing quota arrangement entries for a specific location?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Please check standard BAPI BAPI_QTASRVAPS_DELMULTI. To get the quotas, please check BAPI BAPI_QTASRVAPS_GETLIST2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ada.

I did the exact same thing as suggested but somehow the BAPI is not deleting some of the entries and gives the error:/SAPAPO/OO_TR 420 :Quota arrangement header was not found in the database or table.

When I check the table SAPAPO/TRQTAH,I can see the entries for the product+location combination.

I checked the "weher used" list of the error messsage and found that the error message is coming as a result of FM call /SAPAPO/TR_GET_TRQTAH.

Can someone please let me know why this error message is displayed i.e. was there something missing when the quota entry was created?

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, not sure which release and SP level are you using. The error may due to several reasons, for example, incorrect input value for the BAPI. Note 962517 and note 1004043 have solved the same issue too. Please have your ABAPer debug the BAPI. If you cannot find out the reason, maybe you should ask SAP to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

These notes are not applicable as we are on higher version.

When I run both the BAPI's standalone,still I get the same error so looks like nothing is wrong with my program.

I have been able to delere some entries using my program but this error does happen for some entries in the system.

I will check with SAP too.

Thanks.

Answers (0)