cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification for supplier (e-mail) - SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need deactivate the functionality to send e-mail for supplier when the PO arrive on SUS. The text of the email is configured on T-code SE61

The function that's used is BBP_SUS_NOTIFICATION_SEND.

Someone knows how deactivate?

Kind regards,

Dhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei guys,

I understand with this works. The first time with the supplier are loaded to SUS, the setting notification e-mail must be ready on  SAP Supplier Relationship Management->Supplier Self-Services->Master Data->Make Settings for Business Partners.

After that suppliers were already loaded, did not find any way to change that.

Kind Regards,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To change the  value for the suppliers already loaded in the system it is necessary to activate the switch SRM_701_SUCO_NOTIF_FILTER, and to log with the purchaser admin role in the sus portal and go to administration->find user.

Once there the below frame will be available to change the notification settings for the suppliers already loaded.

Regards,

Rodrigo Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rodrigo,

There is a solution.

Kind Regards,

Dhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to add one more post to this thread-while this may have worked for some scenarios listed above.  Another way to allow these Alerts to be controlled by the Suppliers is to enable the service but to also maintain the SUS Specific Role Attributes to allow them to be displayed on the portal.

If any of these "notify" properties are what you want the supplier to be able to see, they need to be checked.

This one will allow the supplier to control PO Email Notifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is can controlled via config in SPRO.

Go into tcode spro -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management->Supplier Self-Services->Master Data->Make Settings for Business Partners

Let me know if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil.

I had already done this setting but the emails continued to be sent.

I verified that this data is stored in table BBP_SUS_BPSETTNG and suppliers were with the           "3 - E-Mail Notification for New Orders and Changed."

I changed the setting to "1 - In the E-Mail Notification" but it has had no effect.

As a test "climbed" a new supplier for SUS (with option 1 in configuration) and table BBP_SUS_BPSETTNG was correct.

This setting only works when the suppliers are loaded in SUS? I can not change suppliers for old?

Regards,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please login with a user having Purchaser admin role in SUS and try changing this setting for an individual supplier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushil, I did not understand...

Where I do this configuration? (SPRO?)

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your earlier question i understood, you want to disable the emails for PO for existing suppliers in SUS. Is this correct?

Please login into SUS URL (BSP) as a purchaser admin user.

Here you should be able to set the option for emails for individual suppliers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I added the required role in the sus portal but the frame "E-Mail Alert" it doesnt have any field inside so I am not able to change the notification settings for the supplier. Any ideas about how this can be done?

Thanks and regards,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this screen shot from when you open a Vendor record by logging in as Purchaser Admin?

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Yes. This is the SUS screen when login  with as purchaser administrator under the below path.

Administration --> Find user

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should choose "Find Supplier" to change the Supplier settings.

Do you not see "Find Supplier"?

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I though the same too. It seemed to me more likely the notification settings to be under the supplier path rather than the user path. But if I go to Administration->Find supplier and I introduce the supplier data

I see the below start page.

But when clicking in Own data I just find the own data of the purchasing administration user ( the user logged in the portal) but not the supplier data.

So I am gonna try to display the information under the email alert frame. I will let you know in any case.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Rodrigo