cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Uploading at Transaction Level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to Uploaing the Document against the SAP Object I.e. Equipment or Function Location .

Can we upload the Document with Services for Object.

Please let  me know instead of using CV01n.

Regards,

veeramani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My dear frnd,

U need to use the CV01n in both conditions, either u directly go via Transaction code or u may go via Document creation via CV01n.

If u go via transaction code then u need to execute the transaction and then from the same window need to create the new document. once u click on it than system will direct you on CV01n transaction where u need to create the document then attach the file through check-in and then save the cv01n transaction ur document save and automatically it will refelect in ur  transaction.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answers.I want to know from the above screen can we  create the new Document or else we can only view the attached Document.

Also can u let me know how to enble this TAB in the equipment Master or in the Functional Location.

Please let me know ASAP.

Regards,

veeramani

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers.I want to know from the above screen can we  create the new Document or else we can only view the attached Document.

No. You can only create object link to DIR (attachment) or you can view the already existing DIR.

Originals (actual documents) can only be uploaded/ checked-in via CV01N transaction.

Also can u let me know how to enble this TAB in the equipment Master or in the Functional Location.

This is available in standard system.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veeramani,

You can establish object link between equipment master and document info record.

But you can not upload/ check-in originals from the equipment master.

It has to happen through document management system transactions (CV01N/ CV02N). Other available options are: through WebDMS and EasyDMS.

I hope this clarifies your doubts.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal