cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a sales contract with value and an order in reference to this order

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to create a customer contract with value. And create several orders in reference to this contract in order to track this value. The aim is to stop the creation of order when I have reached the value of the contract.

To do this :

First I have created a contract with the document type ZWK1 in reference to WK1 with tcode VA41. In this order I put a value

Then I have created an order with document type ZWA in reference to WA with Tcode VA01

But in this order, I can put any quantity.

How can I do to put quantity?

Somebody could tell if what I do is just?

If it ‘s not the case, could you tell me how can do to it?

Thx a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elmka ,

Can you goto the schedule lines of the line item and check whether you can enter. In the meantime, i will check in my systenm too.

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

In my order I don't have schedule lines, that is my issue.

Maybe I can't enter any quantité with the order type WA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elmka ,

The contract(ZWK1) you created in a Value contract and it not specific to any material. Check the Item category in the Contract. goto VOV7 and check the completion Rule. It should be "E". It means when you create the sales order and reference to contract and the total value is reached, system considers the contract as closed.

When you create the sales order, you enter the material and the relevant quantity. Then system checks the value of the sales order to the value of the contarct. Contract is considered as open until the cumulated sales order value created withe reference to contarct is less than the Contract Value.

Once the value is reached, system stops you to create the sales order reference to the contract.

Regards

Vinu

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

ThX for your help.

My contract ZWK1 has the completion rule E.

But when I create an order ZWA in VA01, I don't know where I can put the quantity and the value.

PLease see my screen shot.

Thx