cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when create employee as vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i create employee as vendor via t-code : PRAA, the system is throwing the below error :

"Logical file  name "FI_TV_RPRAPA00" does not exist"

I have read the information available on SAP wiki http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Program+PRAA+(RPRAPA00)+and+infotypes+used+during+update...

I also read 1622514  - Logical file  name "FI_TV_RPRAPA00" does not exist.

However, I am not getting clue to fix this issue. Please help me to resolve it. We have applied pack level upto SAPKE60083.

Appreciated the soon reply..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note you mentioned (1622514) should be the one to fix this problem. Do you still have problem after following the instruction in this note ?

0 Kudos

I moved this to the Travel Management forum

Can you also check if note 1637112 was applied, this was an error of the original translation but you might also be getting an error regarding warning message no. SV019 to 'Choose the key from the

allowed namespace'.

This message, you get when creating the FILE entry is only a warning. You can press 'Enter' and continue creating the entry in FILE transaction.

I'll update the KBA shortly with this information but might take a day or so to be displayed.

cheers

Sally

0 Kudos

The KBA 1622514  is updated now and released with that additional step!

cheers

Sally

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you able to create Employee Vendors before applying the patches up to SAPKE90083 ?

If the answer is YES, then perhaps you should (search OSS Notes and) log the problem with SAP.