cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I have an issue uisng POWL in SAP Netweaver.

I create a query copying an existing one with the object type PRPL_CAPACITY_LOAD.

I would like to get more quick search criteria. I changed the list of quick search criteria with Tcode POWL_QUERY. Then a create my transport order.

But at the end the POWL query is still the same. It means the system doesn't take into consideration my changes thru POWL_Query ??

does somebody know how to do ?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was it in this type of screen you changed it?

If so I guess it should work but could your problem be that it is still  PRPL_CAPACITY_LOAD that is being executed and not your copy? Did you add your new query to the correct role in POWL_QUERYR?

Br Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, that the screen I tried to change.

I didn't assign the role. I have just done it, but it is still not working.

I also delete old query with powl_d01.

Do you have other idea ?

That is a real issue for me, because it will be useful not to chnage every time the request !!

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was gonna ask you what happens if you tick the quick search options on the standard query but now you have deleted it I guess that is not an option

If you tick the quick search box for a parameter then that parameter should be available through "Show quick criteria maintenance" as described here I guess:

https://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/zh/46/d5c1e82d2b65d0e10000000a155369/content.htm

If that doesn't work I'm afraid I can't help you

Depending on your version maybe this note can help you 1735641 - it sounds like your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked the document but it wasn't better.

In fact when I want to change quick search criteria using POWL_QUERY, there is only one criteria flagged.

Perhaps it is due to the fact that Object type is linked to a componant config  RMAN_PRPL_CAPA_EVL (find with

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wrote:

In fact when I want to change quick search criteria using POWL_QUERY, there is only one criteria flagged.

Have you not flagged all the criteria that you want to be available? You need to flag them to get it to work but maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

Br JAn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In fact in the link you send me I understood that all search criteria (by default) should be flagged and then you have to choose which one you don't want.

In my case it is the other point of view only one is flagged and when I flag others, at the end my POWL isn't changed according to my previous choice !!!

I am still fighting with this issue and I cannot find any simple solution ?

AAX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you have a look at the note 1735641?

If you still have problems I won't be able to help you. Maybe you will have to create OSS with SAP if the functionality is not working as designed.

Good luck and please let us know about the solution you end up with 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I aplly the note and the problem is solved.

Many thanks

Answers (0)