cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields CRM Sales Mobile 2.0.3 for Ipad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

We are trying to configure CRM Sales Mobile in a customer following next link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30002.

Almost everything is running but we have  to add custom fields to the application following http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26908 but we have a enormous problem.

As the pdf document shows, new custom fields are not shown when you try to create a new account or activity on device, they only are shown in modify operation. We have installed the last version from App Store. (Version : 2.0.6 / 681020C) .  This does not happenned on windows with version 2.0.1.20064.

¿ Is there any solution for this? The customer needs the application on Ipad and it's mandatory that new custom fields will be shown on new operations, not only in modify operations.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Custom enhancement fields in create UI is available in version 2.1.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-32984

Version 2.1 supports only iOS devices. If you use Windows client, you should stay version 2.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank so much Masayuki!!!!  

I did not know the existence of this new document version.

Thanks again for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Masayuki.

is it mandatory to install the addon MOB CRM SALES CRM INT 2.1.0 to enable fields in screens to create operations?.

Our customer has installed CRM INT 2.0.2 and I'm scared if applying 2.1.0 version is going to be necesary regenerate all SWCVs and redeploy ESDMA to SUP.

Thanks again.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you need custom enhancement field in create UI, software component should be 2.1.

Users can manage workaround 2 steps operation in version 2.0 (Create and Change).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Masayuki.

We have downloaded the last version from App Store to check if we could see custom field in create UI.

However, when we try to register a new device, We can´t type the domain CRM ( where we deployed the ESDMA) and then I have the next error. I will describe to you all the steps I follow:

- 1 - Create a new application connection where we introduce:

- User, server_name, port, farm and activation code.

- We leave in blank: application ID and Domain.

- 2 - We install the last version in ipad from app_store. We can`t type the Domain as we did with            2.0.3 version

- 3 When we try to register, the application shown: " invalid application id <             com.sap.meps.sapcrmsales> for package <SAP_CRM:1.0>

When I see the application connection created , the application id associated is "com.sap.meps.sapcrmsales".

All of this, is not happening when I register with a device with old version 2.0.3 where I can type the domain. In this case, the application id assigned is called: CRMSales but At least, I can use the application.

¿ Where is the problem?

Thanks.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you updated server to 2.1? You can not connect 2.1 app to old 2.0 server. Both should be 2.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki.

Sorry for being anoying but We have the go-live in the next two weeks.

This is our system level now::

-  Ipad App: CRM Sales 2.1.0

- SAP NW Mobile 7.1 SP14

- SAP NW Gateway 1.1 SP 08

- CRM Sales 2.0 SP 02 Addon

Please confirm if we have to upgrade the following components so we are able to register from the ipad app 2.1.0 :

- SAP NW Gateway 1.1 SP 09

- CRM Sales 2.1 Add-on

Do we have to after upgrading those components?:

- Regenerate SWCV in SAP NW?

- Download new ESDMA and redeploy to SUP Again?

- Is there an updated Configuration Manual for the CRM Sales 2.1 Add-On like C19?

Thanks.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes. Your understanding is correct.

All documents are available in SAP Service Market Place.

http://service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP Components -> SAP Mobile Applications -> SAP Business Suite -> SAP CRM Sales

You should specify the domain in SCC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Masayaki.

One question else: 

Our customer has installed CRM 2007 ( 6.0).Could be possible to upload the enviroment to CRM Sales 2.1?. In Addon installation guide it is shown that is mandatory CRM 7.0.

In that case, which way do you recommend to me? Modify the device application and implement in Objetive-C all the logical for showing custom fields in Create UIs?.

Thanks.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes. Please upgrade to CRM Sales 2.1.

Custom enhancement fields in create UI is available in the 2.1 version.

Note: 2.1 supports only iOS devices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Can you please confirm that it is possible to install CRM Sales 2.1 on a CRM 2007 SP 08?

Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can find the release note in the SAP Service Marketplace.

Note 1778215 - Release note for CRM Sales Mobile 2.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Masayuki.

You are being a great help!!

Answers (0)