cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No possible sources of supply found in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are in SRM7 SP12 with ECC 6 ehp4, we are implementing SSP in Classic scenario.

while creating SC using a Internal goods for a material, i could not see any Source of supply.

i have maintained the Info record and Contracts for the same material , P.Org and plant combination still i could not see any of them.

Is there any setting required for populating these values.

We already using Sourcing with PDP, now wanted to implement SSP as well for few P.cats.

Thanks in Advance,

regards,

Raghuveer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I can see the info records after maintaining the Source list in ECC, but iam not getting how to populate the contracts while create SC.

please suggest.

Regards,

raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Can you debug FM BBP_PDC_SRC_DETERMINE to find out why ECC contract is not getting picked up?

Also are you planning to use these contracts as a source of supply for Direct Material procurement from SRM?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil,

It seems this FM is for pulling local contract, our requirement is to pull contracts from ECC.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Can you check BAPI_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS in ECC? Does this FM return your contract as a possible Source of Supply?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil,

I check this FM it returns only Inforecrds but not the Ouline agrements.

Regards,

Raghuveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

This could be a potential reason. Can you debug and find out why contracts are not getting returned in this FM as this is the same FM called from SRM to fetch backend contracts? Also have a look a http://scn.sap.com/thread/3266204

Regards,

Nikhil