Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-Third Party sales Process

anese_khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two questions related to 3rd Party Process

1.I have a customer who requests for a material and i raised a po to a vendor who is nearby to my customer who delivered the goods to the customer and raises an invoice,My question is I have raised a po for 100qty of goods to be delivered,whereas the vendor has delivered only 75 pcs.I will raise an invoice to my customer based on the sales order but the system should not allow me to bill the customer more than the goods delivered.

For your info : IR has been done

2.Material-M1

Customer-C1&C2

If C1 Orders M1 the item category should be TAN,Wheras

If C2 orders M1 the plant has to change automatically and the Item category should change to TAS,

Can anyone help me with the SAP standard settings.

Thanks & Regards,

Anese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anese ,

Question 1:

As ashish mentioned, if youe are using the standard third party item category, it should meet your requirement.

Question 2:

If you want the same material to behave differently , then create new order type and make sure that the TAS item Category defaults automatically using item category assignment (VOV5). If it is one of case and applicable to few material, then handle it by creating new material. If it is a regular scenario, then create new order type so that you avoid duplicating material master.

To default the plant, use CMIR or Customer Master. CMIR has priority over Customer Master.

Regards

Vinu

0 Kudos

Hi Anese,

1) Third party process will only allow you to invoice customer the quantity for which you have Goods Receipt from vendor. The order will remain open until the vendor confirms the GR for additional quantity of you reduce the quantity in sales order.

2) For your requirement, if customer C2 orders M1, then plant should be changed. This can be done by maintaining plant at customer master. So assign the plant you want it to have in customer master and this will update to correct plant. Another option is you create CMIR record for this customer/ material and specify the plant you want.

3) For changing the item category, you can maintain multiple item category in assignment and change it manually or have a ABAP logic for this customer material combination to populate item category TAS.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anese,

As per my understanding, in SAP Standard Third Party process you can raise invoice to your customer against qty delivered by vendor.

Now to to your 2nd question

Regarding Plant change--- you can maintain your respective delivering plant in customer master under shipping tab

Item category change--- in item category assignment there are 4 parameters for item category determination, these are sales doc. type, material item category group, usage, higher level item category for your item.

Now in your case, material is same for two different customer so in that case you can define a new sales doc type but it is not right way to solve your solution.

I suggest in your case you should crate a third party material which should properly fulfill your all requirement.

hope this will help you.

Happy to Help You.

AJC