Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No purchasing contract data in network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

When we choose outline agreement within network activity, the agreement data
(like : vendor, material group,p.group) are not derived and therfore we can't create a purchasing requierment.

Any idea?

Regards

Doron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purchaseing group, material group default from material master data. However coming to the default value for Vendor is depends on the following

1. Creating Info Record (ME11)

2. Maintaining Source List (ME01, ME05)

Pick any of the material and check using MM03 transaction where you will see whether all those data are being maintained or not. Note that if more than one vendor is assiagned to MM team to select preferred vendor then only you will see the preferred vendor in material compononent overview screen.

You will not see Vendor in material master but you can see source in ME13. Please discuss with your MM team and maintain if any thing is missing.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doron,

As mentioned by Virendra, let us know are you using internal activity or external activity?

if internal activity please check with your MM team or External activity then maintain the data in network profile on external activity as mentioned by Virendra.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using external purchasing and the control key is configured for that

Doron

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using template to create your project/network - if so you need to also maintain the standard network profile

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Pgrp and matl grp should be maintained in network profile for external activity - change control key on the network to external

The vendor is not required at this stage as PS only create a requisition. however as mentioned by Sudhakar if you use source list or info record then that would be fixed too

Regards

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is of Materials Management

regards

Ashish Jindal

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Doron,

All these master data need to be maintained in SAP MM module. Discuss with your MM consultant.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers.

Our problem is in service purchasing, while in PM when we enter the contract the system brings automaticlly the purchasing group and the material group, in PS network the system asks to fill it manually.

regards

Doron