cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 7.1 SP6 Registration of Wily 9 in LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the "basic configuration" I'm getting an error in the step "Configure automatically", "Create Self-Monitoring Scenario"

The error message is:

CA Wily Introscope was not found in LMDB. Check installation status of Introscope

I checked step 3.1 “Configure CA Wily Introscope” and it shows a warning when saving or reloading configuration. The warning message is

Warnings occured while updating the EM Technical systems in LMDB :

EM Instance sors1420:6001 -> the software component version 01200314690200010562 cannot be found, check sap note 669669

Status of retrieval of existing installation: Success (path C:\usr\sap\CCMS\wilyintroscope, agent sors1420_DA1_SMDA98)

The Generic Storage save took 623 ms

The LMDB save took 267 ms

We are on the latest CIM Model version 1.6.3 and CR content 8.6

I checked the LMDB and there is no Wily Enterprise Manager entry in the LMDB. Documentation shows that Wily introscope entry in the LMDB is maintained through solman_setup. How can I register the Wily Manager in the LMDB now?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I am facing same issue. Any solution ?

In the "basic configuration" -> "Configure automatically", "Create Self-Monitoring Scenario"

The error message is:

CA Wily Introscope was not found in LMDB. Check installation status of Introscope.

I checked in LMDB, there is one entry one valid entry of Wily.

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same issue.did your issue solved?if yes,could you please share the solution

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Even we had received the same error previously but below note solved our issue

2092293 - Error in Step Create Self-Monitoring Scenario

Thanks

Rishav

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Rishav!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Wily agent is working fine ... just checked ... and the latest CRDelta was applied.

we are using Wily Introscope version 9 ... all the steps in the system preparation phase were done successfully and showing the green indicator.

Regards,

Hisham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the step 3.1 is actually does, but have your wily agent s running in os level? what s te version? and have you done all the steps in system preparation, means sld, lmdb settings. can you  verify it once.

follow this operation guide https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000482292011E

and also i just checked the sap note 669669, it is asking to import CRDelta? have you checked?

Please update.

Thanks

Jansi