Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass multiple rows to table present in mbo(SUP 2.1.2) from iOS

rehan_sayed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SUP 2.1.2 and xcode 4.2(iOS 5),I have to pass multiple rows to table present in mbo.Till now I have created sync parameters on every field of my table present in mbo(as import parameter).On iOS side,am writing the following code...

Mymbosynchronizationparameter *firstparam = [Mymbo getsynchronizationparameter];

firstparam.field1 = @"val1";

firstparam.field2 = @"val2";

[firstparam save];

Mymbosynchronizationparameter *secondparam = [Mymbo getsynchronizationparameter];

secondparam.field1 = @"val11";

secondparam.field2 = @"val21";

[secondparam save];

[MyDB beginsynchronize];

After sync_finish,I saw only my secondparam value is passed to the backend(second val overwrites the first one).

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184221
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered moving to SUP 2.1.3 (an upgrade from 2.1.2) which is replication based, i.e. completely different comms to 2.1.2. Replication is all about replicating one table against another row by row and thus does not have the problem you have encountered using Messaging protocol in 2.1.2.

Couple of links to changes in 2.1.3:

Sup-213-rbs--ios-application-sequence

Tutorial SUP 2.1.3 iOS

Developer Guide SUP 2.13 iOS

rehan_sayed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks David for quick reply...

I am not looking forward to SUP 2.1.3 as of now.But wanna ask if it is possible to send multiple rows in SUP 2.1.2.

thanks in advance.

former_member184221
Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, 2.1.2 Moca Messaging problems in MBO's is outside of my knowledge set. I just know that the problem you are defining does not exist in 2.1.3 Replication MBO's. Sorry

rehan_sayed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

If I switched to SUP 2.1.3,can u elaborate how i can pass multiple rows from frontend.