Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sd gurs

I am creating sales order in different line items  and different divisions in that case it will be determine different pricings  is it possible?

how to configuration in that scenario  ple very urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Suggestion would be to use the same pricing procedure with condition types specific to your divisions requirements.

Having 2 pricing procedures in a single order is not possible either through standard nor through enhancement. Also when you have the flexibility to play around with condition types, you wouldnt need 2 pricing procedure for the same order.

Hope it helps.

-Vasanth

satishmoudgil
Explorer
0 Kudos

go for enhancement not possible in standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naara

Looking the matter which you have discussed, it is not possible to have different pricing procedure in a single order because pricing is determined via:

Sales Area(Sales Organisation+Distribution Channel+Division)+Customer Pricing Procedure +Document Pricing Procedure = Price determination on a Document.

**Though you can have different divisions at item level (In a single document) but it will determine only one pricing procedure for each line items.

If you highlight what is your exact requirement, then I guess I can give you some solution or alternatives.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

What is the actual requirement .Can you please brief the requirement what exactly client is looking for .

One Sales order with Different Sales Area Its not possible.

Regards

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Murali,

I am creating sales order in different line items  and different divisions

How this is possible in one sales order as we have only one Sales Area in a sales document.

How different Division will be present in a sales order.Please provide some screen shot then only the members can help you.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.murali,

While crating pricing procedure, you have to create condition table,

when you are creating condition table select division as key field,

When you are creating condition record select your on condition table,

Then maintain price for the material.(this is for different materials).

If you want to maintain single material with different divisions (you have to create different sales orders with different divisions).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in that case it will be determine different pricings

Your requirement is not clear.  Do you mean to say same material with different sales areas ??  You should be aware pricing would be fetched to sale order / billing based on the condition record for the combination what you have maintained in VK11.  I would also request you to try on your own for such queries only then, you will come to know the logic of how pricing works.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

As looking into your sales scenario.

1. The pricing will be determined at header level (Document type and Customer)

2. The Formula for Pricing procedure Determination - OVKK

Sales Area+Document Pricing Pro.+Customer Pricing Pro.=Pricing Procedure Determination

Ex:1000+10+00+S+A=RVAA01

3. Different pricing procedures for different line items of differrent division

read the below link

http://scn.sap.com/message/6139446

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3227250

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali ,

Pricing Procedure is determined always at Header Level.

In your scenario, if the line items are of different division and if you have different pricing procedure based on the division, then i would recommend to create separate sales order / division.

Regards

Vinu

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi murali,

The Pricing procedure will be determined by Document pric proc and Customer Pric. proc

May be it is not possible to determine at item level.you need to go for enhancement.

Siva vasireddy