cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Settings in Factory Calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Where to set the working hours for a factory calender? Tr code SCAL shows only the year , month and day. Where to set the time ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Niketan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make the settings at the following ;

IMG>Sales & Dist>basic func>Delivery scheduling & transportation scheduling>Maintain working hours.

Reward if helpful.

With Regards,

PATHIK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nike,

The actual no of hours worked or shift timings of an employee doesnt fall under SD configuration. it is more likely to be a HR configuration.

as far as SD is concerned, you can only configure working days and working times.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Can you provide a little more information on what your requirement and the purpose?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

Thanks for the inputs. Here, i can set the shift hours, but not the time which shifts my day. Viz. i want to set the timings like from morning 6.00AM to next day morning 6.00AM as my working day.

How's this possible?

regards,

NIketan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

In specified transaction you can set the starting and finish times for your shifts.

Once inside the transaction of 'Maintain working hours', click on 'Shift definitions'.

In the first column give some identificatin for the shift, in next column give some text for the shift. In the third & fourth column give some start and end date for the shift(for ex. 01.01.2007 & 31.12.2007.

Then in the fifth & sixth column you can give start and end times for the shift. You the option of following a 12Hrs or a 24hrs format in this.

This <b>will</b> serve your purpose.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

PATHIK