cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User has some open GReceipt items to confirm and can't find them in the Cnf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is that a User has some open Goods Receipt items to confirm and can't find them in the Confirm Goods Receipt.

Only when she enter the PO Nr. In the Confirm Centrally, she could confirm. The attached Doc in the ticket list the PO's which are effected for this user.

Can you please suggest me.

Regards

Sridhar.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- check in PPOMA_BBP that attribute SYS has SRM <u>AND</u> backend logical system values !

-> you must have SYS twice : one for SRm logical system and one for backend logical system.

With this configuration, you can confirm SRM AND MM purchase orders.

2- test your user with standard composite role SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASER

-> Menu "confirm goods and services centrally"

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Thanks for your help , But I m pasting the communication of the user.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The problem is that a User has some open Goods Receipt items to confirm and can't find them in the Confirm Goods Receipt.

Only when she enter the PO Nr. In the Confirm Centrally, she could confirm. The attached Doc in the ticket list the PO's which are effected for this user. "

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So in this case can i suggest the user as as you have advised me before to user a simple search.

Best Regards,

Sridhar.k

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you move or recreate the user between the SC creation and the confirmation ?

If you select "last year", does the sytem display anything ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

pl. check the following:

Go to txn. BBP_PD.

Choose the object type as SC.

put the SC no for which PO is made & which user is not able to find in confirm goods.

Open the details of this SC.

Try to find 'Goods Recepient' in partner functions.

Open GUID for the same

Get the value of Business partner.

Now in PPOSA_BBP check whether the BP no you have got from the previous step

matches with the BP no of user in question.

With this we are checking whether the user was originally selected as Goods recepient

in SC or not. If this is correct then the PO (for that SC) should be shown to the

user under 'Confirm Goods'.

If this is OK , then you may have to check whether the business partner in the

PO header is showing the BP no of that user.

Involve technical person if you are not able to find all the details on yr own.

BR

Dinesh

<b>Reward if helps</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

So shall I ask the user to use the extended search.

Best Regards,

Sridhar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

You got me wrong.

What I meant that his 'Extended Search' should be empty.

The user should not have selected parameters like 'Approved by' , 'Account assignment category'....etc.(sorry i don't rememeber the parameters correctly and I don't have system with me).

The user should have only 'simple search' active with correct selection criteria i.e. the time range. PO no. etc.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is that a User has some open Goods Receipt items to confirm and can't find them in the Confirm Goods Receipt.

Only when she enter the PO Nr. In the Confirm Centrally, she could confirm. The attached Doc in the ticket list the PO's which are effected for this user.

Can you please suggest me.

Regards

Sridhar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>It seems to be a SAP BASIS Issue related to the custom roles provided in the SRM system.

Try assign the following roles to user, who is creting the confirmation based on the Goods Receipts.</b>

SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINISTRATOR       mySAP SRM Administrator                                     						
 SAP_EC_BBP_OP_PURCHASER        mySAP SRM Operational Purchaser                             						
 SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER           mySAP SRM Purchaser                                         						
 SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER        mySAP SRM Strategic Purchaser      

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Normally, the user who created the shopping cart should be able to confirm his/her receipts.

Otherwise, a central recipient user (e.g. stores people) can confirm for all shopping carts.

Does this clarify anything related to your problem?

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Also , Some very obivious but possible points which may arise due to lack of

proper user trainig:

1. The user has not created SC herself and is a store person, who is supposed to

use role CONFIRM_CENTRALLY only.

2. The user has some selection criteria in the "Extended Search" in 'Confirm Goods'

And pl. don't forget to reward points to people like Yann who has given a valuable point over here.

BR

Dinesh