cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time billing plan configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

My client as service has service contracts with fixed price that are billed monthly. I haven't worked with periodic billing before, can anyone show me how to created a contract with periodic billing? Any documentation would be apreciated too.

Thanks,

Edson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Edson,

First check if the tab "Billing Plan" is available in your item details (bear in mind billing plan can also be set and defined at header level).

If not go to VOV7 to check the settings of your item category. There you would find the "Billing Plan Type", try with "01".

Once you click on the "Biling Plan" tab a windows pops ups asking for a Network or a WBS element (at least that happens in my system ) skip it (as you might not be working with projects).

Now you just have to inform the billing dates of your plan and the billing value or the % of each.

In order to be able to bill each date you must remove default billing block, 02 of each item.

Hope this information might help you.

Regards,

Fortian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I followed your tips and have configured the billing plan successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edson

Can you please list down the approach you followed and Points to be kept in mind while setting up Billing Plan configuration.

It will help forum to enhance knowledge.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edson ,

Refer the standard SAP Contract Type MV and Item Category MVN. It will meet your requirement.

With Regards

Vinu.N