cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different quantity in transfer requirement and transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The Transfer requirement 1849144 with material 43163700 has been created with 1015 EA but transfer order has been created with a value of 1,288 EA.This is happening with movement type 319 and requirement number P .Please give your inputs .I have attached the screen shot

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susmitha ,

Kindly check whether full pallet pick is enabled for storage type , if so system will pick entire quantity in the bin.

Please check these and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

This is happening for many materials,

Hi joshy,

For both storage types ie., destination and source storage type full stock removal reqt is not checked,is it mandatory this option need to be selected at storage type.If yes for which storage type this option needs to be selected i think it should to be selected in source storage type .Please correct me.Meanwhile the movement type in which TR and TO is created is 319 (replenishment)

Thank you all

regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susmitha ,

Could you kindly provide screen shot of TO with source storage type & the config of the source storage type.

Check whether Movement type 319 is flagged with over delivery.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joshy,

Thanks for your reply .I have attached the screen shots please check it.Movement type is flagged with overdelivery

regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the check box 'overdeliveries' is activated for the movement type, the system is creating the TO for full quantity irrespcetive of the TR quantity, just uncheck it and test the functionality in development system then the TR quantity will match the TO quantity.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joshy/vijay

Thank you .Let me check

Regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joshy/vijay

Thank you .I think the over delivery is the issue

Regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the issue is resolved, please close the thread.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the quantity field values (TR quantity, Tr qty (SU), open quantity & open qty in SKU) should be same in the TR, but in your case the screen shot shows different values. I think this could be an issue in system updates, please refer SAP note # 1365687 for details.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the response.The TOs are created manually and this happens for only one material and it is fine with other materials

Regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the screen shot of that material master WM views, it may help to find out the issue.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the TR to TO conversion is handled using LT04 transaction, (rather than a Ztransaction) it is likely that the user might have manipulated the TO quantity.

System allows us to edit the TO Quantity, there by resulting in a difference between TR quantity and TO quantity.

Hope this clarification helps. Please award points if you feel ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is this TO generated through RL** program or LT04.

Can you let me the how the TR --> TO Conversion happens in this case.

Avinash