cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase-to-order two plants scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

We use two different plants for retail shop and distribution center.

Sale manager enters sale order with (TAB) position in "shop" plant (E stock requirements in "shop" plants)

Purchase department creates purchse orders and brings goods in "distribution center" plants.

When I am trying to enter purchase order on "distribution center" plant  for E requirements from "shop" plant I recive an error message - "Sales order item 000010 has a different plant Message no. V1127".

Do you have any idea how to bypass this message or implement other solution for this bisiness scenario?

Thank you for answers.

Andrey Garshin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's very likely that an STO which transfers the stock from sales order stock (supplying plant) to sales order stock (receiving plant) would help you to solve the problem. (Please note that the collective/individual requirement indicator (MARC-SBDKZ) should be set properly in supplying plant to pass the requirement from receiving plant to the sales order special stock segment)

After creating this STO, I would run MRP and I expect the generated PReq in the distribution (supplying) plant should have the right account assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey ,

It is a SAP Standard behaviour that system validates the plant when we use Item Category TAB. I would recommend to create the Distribution Center as one of the storage location in the Plant Retail Shop if the business agrees. Then you can receive the goods at distribution center and then do storage location transfer to the actual storage location mentioned in the Sales Order.

Regards

Vinu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi andrey ,

are you transferring stock from one plant to another plant ? if correct ,you can go for Stock transfer Scenario b/w two plants .

Side Comment : Please give some inputs on your process .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Yes, after reciving stock on distribution center pland it is transfered to shop plant using STO.

But I can not create purchase with for stock with reference to sale order from other plant and can not crete with reference to STO.

I tired next scenario:

1. sale order on plant xxx (item tpe TAB)

2. STO form plant yyy to plant xxx (copied from sale order  and has reference)

3. Create purchase ordere for plant yyy  (copy form STPO) --- error (see above)

Andrey