Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Request

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Can any one please tell me how to connect with SAP Experts or how to send connection request to Experts.

Thanks & Regards,

Shahezad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try creating your new discussion in a space related to your query.  This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it.  The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces.

After you engage on SCN, you can choose to follow other members how can choose to follow you (connect). Please see

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Json,

Thanks for your best reply but i wants to send direct messages to experts but i m getting this message...

"You can only send Direct Messages to your Friends / Connections (people following you). You must remove users marked with an exclamation point before your message can be sent."

so wht to do in that to send messages or to make them in my connections/friend list?

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can "follow" the person, then he/she will receive a notification about it and might opt to follow you as well. However I assume that many people are rather reluctant to follow people they have never heard of, and even more reluctant to answer queries sent this way. I am for sure.

What is the problem in posting your issues publicly? This way everybody can participate, a solution will be visible to people who have the same problem in the future and use the search function. By asking interesting and challenging questions and posting helpful replies to other questions your reputation and number of followers will grow.

Thomas

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Grateful thanks to u ok whatever the problem i get i will post publicly

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Shahezad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I am new to the SCN but have posted two questions for which I have had no response. I may have posted them incorrectly.  I can't seem to get any one's attention nor can I connect with those that seem to be actively responding to other questions.  Please advise if you can see the two postings I have made.

Thank you

Jim

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I know this can be frustrating.  Selecting the right space is the first step ().  Maybe your two queries should be asked in ?