SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPG1 Error

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

After executing FPG1 - I have received following error for different recon keys (transaction code FPF2):

"Transfer to general ledger partially completed".

When I did some research I found out that this is because of below errors (I found this in the FPG1 log):

1. Tax jurisdiction USIA52732XXXX0 tax code inconsistent
  2. Trading Partner is a required field for G/L 23530200

Can you please tell me how this can be addressed?

# 1 - I checked jurisdiction code on the FICA document - it is correctly populated. So I am not sure why SAP is throwing an error.

# 2 - I am not sure what field we need to populate on the sub-ledger side to avoid this error.

My aim is to transfer all these implausible documents from sub-ledger to G/L. Any information would be of great help. Thanks.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I suppose the error that you are getting is because the tax code field in table DFKKSUM is incorrectly populated for some or all of the records for the particular reconciliation key,

Now to recifty these entries, I would suggest you to develop a custom program which update the missing\incorrect fields in the table DFKKSUM against the combination of reconciliation key, record counter etc.

I would also suggest you to check these reco keys in detail, as because, there can be other values missing which may have not come in the error log initially, but may come down the line when you start fixing the missing fields.

Check these fields in particular-tax item, the correct transaction & the condition type.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I suppose the error that you are getting is because the tax code field in table DFKKSUM is incorrectly populated for some or all of the records for the particular reconciliation key,

Now to recifty these entries, I would suggest you to develop a custom program which update the missing\incorrect fields in the table DFKKSUM against the combination of reconciliation key, record counter etc.

I would also suggest you to check these reco keys in detail, as because, there can be other values missing which may have not come in the error log initially, but may come down the line when you start fixing the missing fields.

Check these fields in particular-tax item, the correct transaction & the condition type.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Nikhil:

I would not recommend updating the reconciliation key details directly.  There may be some notes e.g https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1589213 for that issue.

for the second item - you have a gl account expecting data and your subledger postings are not filling it.  The trading partner, if used, is usually filled on the contract account and then populated on the fica documents.

regards,

bill.