Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination for valuation classes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm implementing SRM 7.02 with Plan Driven Procurement and Sourcing:

Transfer Purchase Requisitions from ERP to SRM and process RFQ, PO is created in ERP

For IMG activity "Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category" can't use the standard logic by product category (should be valuation classes)

It is mandatory this customizing? (even when PO is created in backend)

Should use  BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT? if so how i define a logic for valuation classes?

Clara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running classic scenario and we have not maintained any entries in

Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category

I hope this helps.

You can use Badis available to set the account information.

In the case of PR->SC(SRM)->RFX->PO(ECC), I think the account info if available in SC (transferred from PR) will be used for PO.

is it a possibility that, you set account info in PR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil

Your answer is very helpful because is the same case: PR->SC(SRM)->RFX->PO(ECC)

And yes is possible set account info in PR

I'll try it without that customizing and'll post the result

Clara

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

in the standard logic as you find you can only define for category id, logsys and accounting category combination.

It is mandatory to have at least one entry there which fit for every case because without it the standard GL determination is not possible.

If you want to have your own logic you need to implement it in the BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT Badi.

Regards,

Miklos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The feature of automatic account detemination (based on valuation class) is not available in SRM.

Fields pertaining to account determination are not avaiable in SRM and neither there is a scope of importing them from ECC.

Hence the G/L account determination can not be done as per your logic in per my opinion.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Malay

So could you please answer my first question:

It is mandatory that customizing in a classic scenario? considering that i can't use another logic rather than product category.

Clara