cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price determination in the Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running SRM 7.0 with contracts.

There are several testing scenarios which is failing in my system right now and I want to know if this is standard or a bug.  We have contracts setup in SRM in the following scenarios:

1. Material group line item

2. Material master line item with specific pricing

3. Material master line item with scale pricing

We have external catalog that contains references to each of the contract lines above, and these are the issues with #2 and #3:

2. If there's catalog and contract price discrepency > contract price should win out.  This is not happening, and catalog price always wins out. My understanding of pricing priority is thus:

1. Manual price
  2. Contract price
  3. Catalog price
  4. Product price

3. We have scales defined in the contract based on quantity. When the quantity of the shopping cart item qualifies for a discount, the discounted price is not reflected in the Shopping cart price

Are my issues in #2 and #3 standard behavior? I don't think so, but wanted to check with other folks.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,
SDN SRM Moderation Team