cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales org table name ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales org table name ? where I can see the sales org description/country/address etc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear 2012

The Master Table for SALES ORGANISATION is TVKO  and Address filed is TVKO-ADRNR and put the Value of ADRNR in ADRC where you can fetch all other necessary details.

In sales order the Sales Org field are

VBAK-VKORG

Delivery

LIKP-VKORG

Billing

VBRK-VKORG

This is for your information

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asish,

The answer is given by Mr.Dogboy 49.

Yes,helping is good but we should not spoon feeding the questioners.

The reply you have given this could be easily find out.Do not take it otherwise,I have seen your other post where you have given some important notes which is really appreciated.

Dear SAP Learner 2012,

Please research the SAP SD tables relationship then only you can have a clear idea of the SD data structure then it will be easier to search any tables or fields.

The SAP tables with relation is easily available in the google just search and study it.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos
Dear Suman Sardar, Can you please correct my name there. thanx for reply your views are really appreciated but when I started to reply this post there was no reply and as I posted it, DB49 Sir already did that, so virtually not my mistake but in future I will take this in account.  Thanking You! Ashish Mishra
Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman if you know the answer then reply else don't supply gyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman if you know the answer then reply else don't supply gyan.

The information provided here I know pretty well. I was looking for a direct table where newly created  sales org can be seen with it's description and other stuffs.

If you don't know the answer then don't reply. No one is asking Gyan from you.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Suman has done nothing wrong. Your question appears very basic to any one who reads it.You should have some tolerance to analyse the replies and when you say 'no one is asking gyan' ,you should also be aware of the fact that no one has asked you to post either.

@ DB49

I have seen you posting some amazing replies, but it seems strange that you replied a very basic question.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suman is absolutely right in his comments.  If you know from where to fetch, in your post, you should have indicated that and explain what further assistance you expect from this forum.  Please try to AVOID posting such harsh comments as this is a global forum and you should maintain the decorum.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Learner,

Most Sales org data in TVKO.   For address data, find the address field in TVKO and look up the address in ADRC

Best Regards,

DB49