Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount before the Tax in sales order

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario where user wants to give the discount to the customer before the tax calculation.

for example : business has an agreement with the customer if you buy 1 ton tehn we will give you 100 euros discount on the total. user does not want to have it as an header discount, where user wants to use this discount before the tax is calculated. could you please give your suggestions how shall i go forward in this situation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello King

As per my understanding you want to give the discount without the tax amount means you don't want to give the discount on NET+TAX.

And more thing I have noticed its quantity based discount rather then percentage

You can do the same by pasting your discount condition type before your tax  conditions

110ZPRIBase Price

X22

ERL
200ZSHIIMFL Still Head Duty

X

ZSI
1000ZADIIMFL Additional Duty

X

ZSI
4200ZD01Less Discount

X

ERS
4250ZT01IMFL Trade Discount

X

ERS
Subtotal11425
Base for VAT Cal11425X
4310JCSTIN A/R CST430430X

ZCT
4320JIVPIN VAT430430X

ZVT
4340ZIVSIN VAT Surcharge432432X

ZVS

as you can see this discount is calculated before the Tax JCST,JIVP and ZIVS calculated.

This will solve your issue,if its quantity bases you can use line item discount condition type as well.

if you need more Highlight, please send me a price structure of your this scenario in excel.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Answers (0)