cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report BOM / Routing Information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I have a requeriment regarding engineering master data, where my engineers need's a report that have multilevel BOM and Routing informations in the same screen / transaction, like transaction CS12, but with routing informations (operations standard values).

In PP module (SAP ECC), not exist a transaction that fits our requirement. We test the transactions CEWB, CU04.

The question is: Have a transaction that fits our requirement in the SAP PLM?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

SOLMAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If standart cost estimate is calculated for the top level materials in consideration, you might use reports CK13N and CK86_99. If not you might have the system calculate the estimate via CK11N.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SOLMAN,

In the CC04 transaction you can see the BOM and the routing information at the same place.

You can see all the tree information of the routing and the BOM data and of the documents too, if you have implemented DMS module too.

see the image down.

Best Reagards,

Andrés

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrés:

Thanks a lot for your quickly reply.

We test the transaction CC04 (in the question, i wrote wrong, when i wrote CU04 i mean CC04).

The problem is  that the in CC04 i can not run a sum of the standard values, to know the total time to produce entire production levels, in others words, the layout not fits our requirement.

Other sugestion?

Best regards,

SOLMAN