cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME 6.0.3.6 - File GRIFrame.jsp not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone else is running into this probelm.

I just recently installed a fresh version of ME 6.0.3.6 and have been trying to run some of the "Production Reports", but getting an error: File [com/sap/me/report/client/GRIFrame.jsp] is not found in application root of alias [manufacturing] of Java EE application [sap.com/me~ear].

In many of the Activities (TR705, TR710, TR720, TR730, TR770, TR780, TR790, TR800, TP400) the "Class/Program" points to this jsp file.

Is there something additional that I need to setup in order to run these reports?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Perform the following steps to migrate your SAP ME 6.0 SP02 schemas and data to SAP ME 6.0 SP03:

1. Run the ODS_alter_tables_6.0.x_6.0.3.sql script in the ODS database.

2. Execute the DBMigrate602to603.bat script located in the \scripts\dbmigration folder beneath

Then upgrade Clients installation directory on the SAP ME application server. The name of the guide is the "Component Upgrade Guide" on page 18. It's available on Service Marketplace.

Another simple workaround would be:

1. Run following query in WIP:

DELETE FROM ACTIVITY WHERE CLASS_OR_PROGRAM LIKE '%GRIFrame%'

2. Open Site Maintenance and reload initial data for the site.

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,
Thank you for the response.
I was not able to run the DBMigrate602to603.bat program. Gave me a error:

The input line is too long.
:PROC
was unexpected at this time.

So I did your other workaround and worked fine.

Thanks,
Mike

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Script gave you an error because you did not uninstall Clients before installing a new Clients version. This adds new jars into lib folder and when CLASSPATH is composed from all jar names - Windows command string gets to long. You should uninstall Clients before new version installation or at least clear lib folder beforehand(never tried this method though, but I guess it should work).

Konstantin

Answers (0)