cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving EWA sessions data - links for content repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring Archiving for EWA (Service sessions, documents and Service reports) in Solution Manager according to Note 546685 - Archiving in Solution Manager (operation).

Steps as followed:-

1.     I have defined the content repository (Archiving link)  - connection to content repository successful

2.     Defined document types SRVDOCU, SRVRESULT and REPDOCU

3.     While defining Edit links (transaction OAC3),I have find some issues here as follows:

I am unable to use content repository ID which I have defined in step 1.

I see the content rep. ID can be entered is of 2 char and not sure how this can be defined. But it also providing me some hinds like Entry doesn’t exist in TOAAR (check entry). When I see the table entry, there is no records in it.

Can you please suggest how should I move forward maintaining the entries in OCA3 with field Cont.Rep.ID and relationship.

Best Regards,

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ArchiveLink Content Repositories can only have two characters in their name. e.g. P1, S1, SM, etc. You can expand the defination in the Description but not in the name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. I have created a new content repository with two character "ZA" but still facing the same problem while i define ZA in OAC3. It says "ZA Entry doesn't exist in TOAAR (check entry)"

The content repository is HTTP content server storage type and the connection to ZA was successful.

I think the entry for TOAAR should be updated automatically once the content repository repository is created.

Please let me know if you have any further info on it.

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved.

I change the Content repository 'Archivelink' value for Document area field and the entry has been made in the TOAAR table now. I am able to manage OAC3 entries with ZA now.

Regards,

Shashi

Answers (0)