cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost condition type is not getting determined in export process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends !

In the export process, where departure country is- Czech Republic (EU-Member) and destination country is -Croatia (Non EU-Member) , cost condition type VPRS is not getting determined .  After further analysis , i found that cost condition type is assigned to requirement 7 in which logic to fulfill the requirement is , the departure country has to be equal to destination country . I am not sure if this is correct or not . Please let me know if the standard requirement routine -7 is applicale in this case.

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Sandeep ,

As per the standard SAP, the requirement for VPRS is "4". Requirement 7 and 8 will be used mostly to calculate the tax. I think we should not use it for VPRS. Can you change it 4 and check. It should work.

Regards

Vinu.N

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

For non-domestic process requirement 7 should be removed, if the value of that condition type is to be populated (in the sales order and or billing document).

Please check how the pricing is configured in your system.

E.g. are there different pricing procedures for Domestic business and Export business

Deleting requirement from pricing procedure, for condition type VPRS would make cost populate in all sales orders and or billing documents (provided the value is "available" in the MMR etc.)

From system working point of view, when requirement field is blank, for ALL sales orders and or billing documents, the system shall "search" for VPRS value irrespective of the item category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

It seems that during implementation your account department has decided the cost will be based on departure country and destination country when they will be same or only for domestic transactions, or may be some other reason to put extra cost on the material to get more accurate profitability in export scenario.

Domestic Transaction means Departure and Destination Country are same.

where as ROUTINE Number 008 is for Export and Import business when checks tax and all other details.

Else the standard settings(Widely Used) in Pricing Procedure to calculate the Cost of The Material is:

Put Sub Total B Carry over value to KOMP-WAVWR(Cost) and Routine Number 4 Cost.

It Checks :

form kobed_004.

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

check: t001-bukrs = t001k-bukrs.

check: komp-werks ne space.

check: komp-evrwr = 'X'.

check: komp-fareg na '45'.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

* Prestep