cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Maintenance Distribution Set up

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to automatically distribute the maintenance certificates from our solution Manager to one of our customers' SAP system

A few are VAR customers and the rest are not. We have configured the VAR set up in our solution manager  for the VAR customers and the certificates are distributed OK to those but for the ones who are not VAR customers we are not able to register them automatically on our solman using the customer's S-Number

Is there a way for solman to update the customer SAP system's licenses automatically?

For info - We have the job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT running successfully for just the VAR customers

Solman version 7.1

Regards,

Dixie PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This is now resolved

0 Kudos

Dear Alastair

I have exactly the same problem, what's happen ?

regards

Pascal RIVIERE

0 Kudos

Hi

I resolved the issue by creating an additional RFC (SM_SP_0000<custno>) to use the customer's S - user Id as the logon details in the solution Manager system

The job automatically picks up the RFC and updates the customer's details in Solution Manager

What is the error you see in the job log?

Regards

Dixie

0 Kudos

Dear Alastair

You are right, there is some mistakes in the job log :

"Assigned S user and RFC user of destination are incompatible

Message no. SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND008

Diagnosis

The S user S0006111523 assigned to your user in table AISUSER is incompatible with the RFC user of the RFC destination SM_SP_0000664546.

Error text: AUTHORIZATION ERROR: User mismatch

S user assigned in SAP Support Portal: S0006111523

User in SAP Solution Manager: SOLMAN_BTC

It seem's that it's the same problem as yours.

But I don't understand this message, why this user need special rights ?

Do I have to create a RFC for each Suser ?

Thanks

Regards

Pascal

0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Make sure the S -user defined in the RFC is the same S- user maintained in the AISUSER

The definition of the user in AISUSER should be of the below convention

SOLMAN_BTC   - < Custno > - S User

Run the job once these settings are made, and it should work ok

Regards

Dixie PM

0 Kudos

Dear Alastair

I looked in AISUSER table and i saw that each partner has a user named SOLMAN_BTC linked with one Suser as you explain by :

SOLMAN_BTC   - < Custno > - S User

I delete the SUSER wich was referenced by SOLMAN_BTC.

so do you know which other user I can use for SOLMAN_BTC , is there some minimum requirements ?

(because i have 22 users for this customer)

Thanks a lot

regards

Pascal

0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

It has to be SOLMAN_BTC user because this is the user the REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT runs under in your system (looking at the job logs)

Use the below entry

SOLMAN_BTC    664546     6111523

And the user S0006111523 should have the system data maintenance authorization in SAP Portal

Regards

Dixie PM

0 Kudos

Ok , I suppose that this customer has no data maintenance authorisation.

But it means that I have to ask all my customer to tell me wich user has this authorisation.

not funny isnt'it ?

regards

pascal