SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing is done in sub transaction 0002 (SAP Standard)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using main transaction 0100 and while doing invoicing by the billing guy sub transaction picked by the system is 0002 while in the schema he had define the sub transactions 0032 and 0042 which have been given him by me as per configuration done. please tell me why it is happening so and the what should i do now so system could pick the sub transaction defined.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Manish Khandelwal

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

The main\sub combination that you are getting is basically that you have configured in the following SPRO Node under Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable

Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Basic Functions->Postings and Documents->Document->Maintain Document Assignments->Maintain Transactions for IS-U->Maintain Transactions for Charges.

Click on the Allocate "Transaction to Internal Transactions" and look for the combination of main\sub thru which the invoice is getting posted.

This configuration basically controls what main\sub would be chosen for posting any kind of transactions.

So, in case of invoicing, the accounting document if you see in table DFKKOP is posted by these dummy main\subs.

However, if you see the print document for the invoice (thru EA40), it will give you all the detailed break up of main\sub that you have placed in the billing schema.

Its a standard behaviour

Hope it helps

Thanks

Amlan

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Manish:

Billing subtransactions are only used for revenue account determination.  All billing lines are grouped together with one invoicing subtransaction, as you see, for receivable purposes.  You can use posting_area R410 for some functionality to avoid this behavior.  It will increase DFKKOP database size exponentially.

regards,

bill.